Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brotherly love

Hello everyone! I'm back from D.C. now and had a wonderful time, but I couldn't wait to get these photos up from my session last week. When Julie called me and asked me to do photos of Devin again and also their new baby girl I was thrilled! Devin was one of the first kids that I photographed professionally and I couldn't wait to do it again. I spent the afternoon just hanging out at home with this lovely family and got some great shots. New little Jocelyn is gorgeous and is one of the most mellow babies I've ever met. It is so fun for me to just hang out with a family in their own environment because I get to capture some of the most genuine moments for them to have forever. Thanks Matt and Julie for letting me into your home again and sharing your family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. very cute pictures Erin!!! I love the one with the little girl in just her diaper with her brother very cute!!! Great job as always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP