Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twice is nice.

So a couple weekends ago I had the privilege of shooting another wedding with TAK Photography. This was a different wedding because there were two ceremonies! Stephanie and Sunil had a traditional Christian ceremony in the morning, followed by a luncheon, and then a traditional Indian ceremony and a reception. The whole day was breathtaking, full of tradition, and a lot of love. It was so special to see two families from totally different backgrounds be united. I have more photos of the Indian ceremony that I will post later after I get them back from TAK :) These photos cannot possibly do the day justice, but I hope to give you a little glimpse into this incredibly beautiful day.

I loved these salon photos...and I was on a black and white kick :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
The final hair inspection...this is the "I look good!" look :)
Photobucket
Have to give Barbara, one of the other photographers, credit for this idea! cool idea, wish I had thought of it! But hey, I took the picture! haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The gorgeous "flower girl"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
incredible.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The saris were all hand stitched...no joke...beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Waiting to watch the processional of her groom on a horse! (in hiding) loved this moment
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. how cool!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!! These were great!! Love the two complete different ceremonies and looks!! Church was beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP