Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sugar and Spice.

Today I played at the park with one of my favorite families. This is the second time that I've gotton to take pictures of Addison and Sydnee and I was thrilled when they asked. Sydnee is in my preschool class and her sister Addison used to be, I can't believe how grown up they are getting! Addison and Sydnee were both so much fun to photograph, they showed me so much personality...and seriously, check out their eyes! Thanks again Bret and Adrian for sharing your beautiful family with me, enjoy!

Gorgeous family.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP