Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall In love~Lianna and Anthony Part 1

So I am a sucker for engagement shoots, and its been awhile since I've had the oppertunity to do one, so needless to say, this will be a 2 part post. Its late and I should be in bed, but I love Lianna and Anthony so much, I am willing to sacrifice a little sleep to get a sneak peak up. Lianna and Anthony are one of my 2010 bride and grooms, and just happen to be the first couple I booked all by myself, so they hold a special place in my heart. We hung out Sunday afternoon and enjoyed a cloudy fall day at the orchard and then headed downtown. These are just some of my favorite orchard photos and then downtown ones will be coming soon. Thanks to Lianna and Anthony for being so supportive and so much fun! We said several times during this shoot that we wished the photos had sound cuz we had a blast! We also learned that Anthony is a natural in front of the camera...he may even want to do it every weekend from now on ;)

This is just one reason why fall is my favorite
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously, how cute are they?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP