Friday, November 6, 2009

Lianna and Anthony Part 2.

Finally, here is part two of Lianna and Anthony's e session. Again I had a horrible time trying to narrow down images to post on the blog....I have no idea what I will do when I have their weddings pictures! Lianna and Anthony are best friends and that is one thing I love most about them. They have so much fun together and laugh a lot. You never know what you will encounter when you head downtown for a session, and this time we ran into a very "helpful" man who decided he wanted to pose them, and someone else who wanted a picture of me taking a picture of them...its true. We got some awesome shots and had some great laughs, I cannot wait for their wedding in October 2010!

This is the "seriously Anthony?" look :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love me some OT! and so do they :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

and a pose from our helpful friend..."nose to nose!" haha, actually a cute shot...but wish you could have been there, super funny
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a popular e session spot lately, I've seen it on a lot of blogs, but I still love it...its perfect.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is where Anthony asked her out :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again guys for an awesome session!

1 comment:

  1. love both sets of these pictures!!! So cool that you went to places that have sentimental value to them as a couple and very cool that you will be doing their wedding can't wait to see those pictures you will do great as always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP