Tuesday, November 24, 2009

doesn't get much cuter than this.

Last weekend I got together with a family that I have become quite close with. This is the 3rd time I had the oppertunity to take pictures for them and was so excited! Maddie and William are adorable and full of personality and I already can't wait to photograph them again. Adam and April, thank you for your constant support and encouragement, you guys have blessed me in so many ways and I'm so thankful to have met you! (I was unable to reduce the amount of photos on this post anymore...I just love them all, so you guys are in for another long post!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How do you really feel maddie?
Photobucket

Photobucket

There are a ton of fun sibling shots...and I put a ton on here haha...hope you like them as much as I do!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something was very concerning ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's no hiding how Maddie feels this time either
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this face!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. very cute family!!! Love the kids and the one with them all walking with Maddie in the middle is super cute!! Great job on the photos as always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP