Tuesday, December 1, 2009

'Tis the season!

After having a relaxing Thanksgiving break I returned to work with some more family sessions for Christmas. Sunday afternoon I hung out with one of my preschoolers and her family. I had photographed them earlier this summer and was so excited to do it again. Their house was all decked out for Christmas and the girls looked stunning in their dresses. It was my first Christmas shoot of the season and I am very happy with it. These ladies are gorgeous and their family is beautiful. Thanks for spending the afternoon with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved this shot in black and white too...so I put both up here :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one is my definite pick for the Christmas card :) Sooo Sweet!
Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

"Hmmm I wonder what Santa will bring..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the reward was sweet...can't beat m&m's!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Great job, I just love their dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little girls love how it was inside their house and homey!! You do such a great job as always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP