Friday, November 13, 2009

Family fun at the park

Last weekend I met the Howe family and spent an awesome afternoon with them at the park. It was uncharacteristically warm for Michigan and the sun was shining bright...almost to bright for my shooting preference, but we made do and had an awesome time! The Howe family is beautiful, fun loving, and laid back...perfect clients! I love these pictures so much that when I first selected the photos for this blog post...there were 42 haha! I had to narrow it down but still have a ton up here. My computer has broke, perhaps for good now, and they had to wait extra long for their sneak peek.. so thats my excuse for putting so many up here :) Thanks again guys for your patience and for a great session!

Mr. Adorable.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

looks like someone is done with this photo...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ohhh the anticipation!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Miss Freckles :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. Shy
Photobucket

Oh...not so shy ;)
Photobucket

Mr. Sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!! I love all the games the kids and parents play with the leaves they are very cute!! So much better then posed pictures these pictures have spirit and heart I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP