Thursday, December 17, 2009

All Caught up!

As of yesterday I am all caught up on editing! this is the first time since may that I've been able to say that. I literally have nothing more to edit. Its a crazy feeling but I am ready for a break. These photos are my Godson's 1 year photos that I did this fall and haven't had time to put up. He means the world to me and I love to share photos of him and his sister. He is so sweet and watching him grow has been so much fun. The day we took these pictures was the first day it finally got cold and it was so windy! Darby and LT were troopers though even though LT wasn't feeling so well. I hope you have fun looking at the cutest kids ever...and i'm not biased at all ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

He gives me this face often haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

tired baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was done apparently haha
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are very very cute!!!! I love the fall colors and how their clothes match them so well!! I can't believe how big they are getting great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP