Monday, January 4, 2010

Little Miss Cheeky

I hope that everyone had a blessed holiday season! I had a great break but it felt awesome to get behind the camera again, especially to photograph this little lady! Last week I reconnected with a friend from highschool whom I haven't seen since then. Krista and her fiancee Nick have just welcomed their new baby girl Jadyn, and they are so in love with her. Jadyn is beautiful, sweet and has some incredibly adorable cheeks...wait till you get a look at her! Thank you Krista and Nick for sharing her with me, she truly is beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at that claw hand! haha, she's like "hello I'm here!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shhhhh I'm sleeping guys
Photobucket

One of my favorites by far, look at that face!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Its exhausting being so cute
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!!!! She is such a cute little peanut or pea!!! So perfect and newborn!! Great new pictures and so excited for the new family!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP