Friday, January 22, 2010

Evelyn Joy~hospital photos

She's here! On Tuesday my beautiful niece arrived and I just can't get enough of her! My sister was a champ delivering her and is an incredible mother. Evie also has a great daddy who can't get enough of her. It is such a blessing to be able to share this time with my sister and bro in law, I couldn't ask for more. Little miss Evelyn is beautiful, sweet, and incredibly loved. She makes the cutest faces and the sweetest little squeaks, I love her! I got to meet her about half an hour after she was born and now I can't imagine life without her. There will be plenty more photos of miss Evie to come, but for now, here are some pictures from the hospital. Evie, you have a very proud auntie who loves you always, always, always, nomatter what!

Photobucket
Evie, the night she was born :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

The next day
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All done! or poopin? not sure, but cute nonetheless!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are one great Aunt!!! She is adorable and she is very blessed by many that adore her!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP