Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Miss Salexa

I took these photos before Christmas but haven't yet had a chance to post them! Salexa is getting so grown up, and its been such a long time since I've gotton to photograph her. She is always fun to take photos of, look at those eyes! Salexa is the daughter of one of my best friends, also the sister of Darby and LT who you are familiar with if you know me at all :) We shot these photos very quickly after school one day...in the freezing cold might I add, but she was a pro and looks gorgeous as usual. Thanks Salexa! can't wait to do more photos of you!

Photobucket

Sisters...very cute ones if I do say so myself
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie!! Didn't realize LT and Darby had an older sister!! The sister pictures are very cute but she is one great poser for pictures and her eyes are great!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP