Sunday, February 14, 2010

A day with Zoe Mae

On Friday I got to cuddle with a baby and take her picture...two of my most favorite things! The day couldn't have been better, and when you see her you'll understand why. Zoe's arrival has been a long time coming for her family and the amount of love they have for her is unmeasurable. We spent the day at Zoe's aunt Dayna's house and got lots of cute shots of Zoe and Momma. I am so blessed to be able to do what I do and to be able to share and capture these incredible moments for people. I couldn't be happier and thank God every day for the opportunity to do what I do. Enjoy the cuteness!
First Zoe's cousin Gray entertained me with some pillow jumping :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here she is, the incredible Zoe :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her Momma can't get enough!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mommy and Auntie lovin on Zoe
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whoa I'm naked! Now i'm awake!
Photobucket

Oh Crap I'm naked!
Photobucket

Ewww Desitin!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are a bit big yet, but are gorgeous and were made just for Zoe...we hope to use them at her next shoot!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. how perfect little babies are!! there little twos and how great they sleep!!! Love them!! Great job catching so many special moments!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP