Sunday, February 21, 2010

Little Man and his super silly sister

Friday I hung out with some of my most favorite people, William and Maddie (and their parents.) I've been photographing these two adorable kiddos since I first started out and Will was just a newborn. I cannot believe how much they've grown since fall and had so much fun spending some time with them in their home. We were taking some 9 month photos of Will who is very good at the serious face, but we did get some awesome smiles too! Big sister Maddie couldn't wait for her turn to take pictures and she came up with some awesome poses :) Thanks for hanging out guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how he's holding his hands haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love sibling shots! especially the candid ones :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love these!!! love the shirts and love how great the big sister is with her little brother!! The hat on the little one is very cute too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP