Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kaelyn and Mike

So this blog post is a long time coming. I photographed Kaelyn and Mike's wedding last fall with my friend Chris Pritchard and haven't had a chance to get a post up yet. I had a blast working with Chris and the day was incredibly gorgeous. Kaelyn has one of the most genuine smile's I've ever seen, it was so much fun photographing her! She and Mike are so in love, and their joy is contagious. This day was filled with some of my favorite things: fun shoes, laughter, fall colors, sunshine, and love. Enjoy, I can't help but smile looking at these photos. Thanks again Chris for letting me tag along!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta love a bride with two pairs of shoes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Best friends
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two were so much fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was right before they walked down the aisle together...one of my favorite moments
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what love looks like.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great!!! They look very cute and the wedding was beautiful!! Great job as always and the love is amazing!! Bet it was a fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP