Sunday, March 21, 2010

Growing so fast!

This morning I got to play with Mr. Devin and Ms. Jocelyn at their house :) Last time I saw them Jocelyn was about 6 weeks old...and now she's 6 months old! I couldn't believe how much both of them have grown ! I also can't believe this weather, but hey, I suppose we do live in Michigan. I did a session outside on friday and then this morning it was freezing and there was snow on the ground! I have no problem just hanging out and playing at home though, and today was no exception. These photos were mostly for Jocelyn's 6 month shots, and its a good thing because big brother was so speedy he was hard to catch, this photographer loves a challenge though! Hope you enjoy these super cute kiddos :)

Photobucket

I couldn't resist putting up some of these classic sibling shots ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This shot of Jocelyn is similar to one we did when she was six weeks old...I love those big sparkly eyes
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ventured downstairs for a little playtime...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. They are both so cute!! Love the sibling shots they are the best!! Love the ones with them laying down next to each other!! Great pictures as always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP