Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family love in the city

Last week I had a session with one of my favorite families. I have been taking their photos since William was born and now he's 1, hard to believe! We were on the phone on the way to the shoot worried we would have to reschedule because it was pouring rain where I was. By the time I got downtown however, it was dry and we were able to shoot. We beat the storm, which we could hear the whole time, and got some great shots! Thanks guys for being such troopers :)

This is one of my Favorites
Photobucket

I love this in color and black and white...here's both
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet Maddie is 5!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love Will's 1 dimple
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a big boy!
Photobucket

I love these pipes with the numbers...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Will was not having anymore photos...he had fallen and bonked his head...end of smiles for Will
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. very cute family!!! Bella loves the baby!!! great job as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP