Monday, May 31, 2010

Ms. Bella is 2!

This weekend I hung out at the park with one of my favorite kiddos and her family, miss Bella! You've seen a lot of Bella on the blog lately, she is a new big sister and has just turned 2. Bella is one of the most animated 2 year olds I've ever photographed, and is so sweet also. I had so much fun hanging out with my friends Willow and J.R. and photographing Ms. Bella and baby Lindsey, who was a trooper! Thanks guys for sharing your family with me, its hard to believe that Bella is 2 already, its been so much fun watching her grow...to see just how much she's changed check out her one year session here! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll have you know she sat herself down like this and crossed her legs haha, love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love sibling shots..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out bella in this shot..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful momma
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!!! They are great!!!! I love Bella in the sunglasses!!! I also love the ones with her and JR!!! The one with her holding Lindsey and Lindsey crying her head off is very funny!! They are all great!!! Thanks for your hard work as always and I hope all is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP