Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: Happy First Birthday Rachel Lael!

I can't believe its already been a year since sweet baby Rachel came into my life. Rachel was born into the arms of Jesus and was such an incredible blessing to me and so many others. This year seemed to fly by, although some days it still feels like we were just in that hospital room holding her. She has been in my heart ever since I saw her. I am truly blessed to have had the chance to hold her and still so grateful that her family shared her with me. Sunday we got together to celebrate and released some birthday balloons with friends and family, it was truly beautiful. I love you baby Rachel, then, now and always. Happy First Birthday Little one!

Photobucket

We sang happy birthday to her before releasing balloons
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rachel's big brother and big sister...still so proud of her...and a little worried about the balloons that got stuck in the tree!
Photobucket

Eventually they all broke free
Photobucket

sweet innocence.
Photobucket

Happy Birthday baby girl!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP