Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring is Here!!

It is so nice to be able to shoot outside and not freeze my buns off! Last Friday I hung out with my friend Willow and her girls and we had so much fun. Lindsey is one and Bella is 3, I can't believe how much they've grown. We spent some time at the playground, went to Crazy Charley's for lunch, and then headed to Aquinas to play. I didn't include any of the playground photos because this post is already way too long! I will probably do another short post with those, but these ones are just so stinkin cute I couldn't narrow it down at all. Prepare for a whole lotta cuteness!

Sibling pictures...gotta love um!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is such a doll...and I didn't edit her eyes at all in any of these, they are so incredibly blue!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bella is looking way too grown up these days! gorgeous girl.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big sister Bella wore a tutu for her 1st birthday also...I just love the colors
Photobucket

Again, those are this kids eyes, sooo gorgeous.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I'm gonna put this in my mouth..."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tired girl...like the cheerio? hah
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

typical Bella :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Weeeeeee!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. these are so the best!!!!!! Thanks so very much!!! Bella is getting way too big and Lindsey's eyes are so blue!!! Hope your sister's wedding went great and we will talk to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP