Thursday, April 28, 2011

A little bit Country. (Wedding: Yvonne and Tim)

On April 1st (yes April fool's day!), I traveled to Illinois to second shoot a wedding with my friend Jenna Jansen. We had so much fun traveling down there together and I was so excited to help Jenna with her very first wedding! Yvonne and Tim are such a sweet couple. Yvonne is beautiful, caring, and has an awesome sense of humor. Tim is sweet, friendly, and handsome...and they are so in love. Thanks again Jenna for letting me be a part of this experience, here are a few of my shots from the day :)

Yvonne's uncle made her these cowboy boots, I want a pair!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's yvonne's mom in the mirror :)
Photobucket

So I went a bit black and white crazy...but i just love all these that way
Photobucket

She was cracking me up all day
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one too :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First glance
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is gorgeous.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yvonne is blessed with two sets of parents of her own, as well as now Tim's parents...thats a whole lotta love. Praying with one of her Dad's before the ceremony.
Photobucket

Her other dad, as well as proof that there was a ceremony, this is the only shot of it that I am including because I had so many pictures already!
Photobucket

and on to the party!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What...you wouldn't play ring around the rosie in your wedding dress? Yvonne did!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matrix move!
Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP