Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dawson: 6 months

6 month photo shoots are some of my very favorite because you can really start to see a baby's personality. I love the smiles, the stares, the drool, and the way they lean because they are just learning to sit. I spent a lovely morning with sweet Dawson a few weeks ago. Last time I saw Dawson he was about 1 month old (see how much he's grown here) and boy has he grown! He was not so into the picture thing but we still had so much fun and got some really fun shots! I can't get over the way his tongue is always out when he smiles...love it :)

baby in a bucket.
Photobucket

Photobucket

see...seriously how cute is that tongue!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my very favorite shots...just love the way he's looking at his alligator like "SAVE ME!" hah :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. Serious...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so bored here on my belly
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next two crack me up because they were literally taken one after the other...bipolar moment!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We took Dawson's picture in this chair for his first session so we thought it'd be cool to show how much he'd grown and do it again!
Photobucket

He looks thrilled doesn't he?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is the "please can I be done" look
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP