Monday, August 8, 2011

Charlotte: 1 year old!

Last time I saw miss Charlotte she was just a tiny little baby...my how time flies! I was so excited for this session because I haven't seen Charlotte in a whole year! I was curious to know what she looked like, what her personality was at this age, and how much she'd grown...I was not disappointed. Charlotte is beautiful, funny, expressive, and sweet and I had a blast capturing her and some of the 3 of them as well. Thanks so much for making the trip to see me you guys, I had so much fun! Can't wait to continue to watch Charlotte grow :)

Photobucket

See...so sweet!
Photobucket

The next 3 crack me up, I love them
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful family, I think Charlotte is a good mix of both mom and dad!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Charlotte doing "blue steel" :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

During a change, spotted the hair flower...hmmm...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

she is stunning.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love these bucket ones too
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP