Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Expecting: John,Stacy, and Sophie!

This session was so much fun for me! Sophie was one of the very first newborns I ever photographed, and here we are doing maternity pictures for her momma for baby girl number 2! Jon,Stacy, and Sophie are always so much fun to photograph simply because they are them. They are awesome parents; playful, affectionate, and so in love with with Miss Sophie. Sophie is sweet, expressive, energetic, and loving...basically I love photographing them as a family and cannot wait to add baby number 2 to the mix! I had such a fun night capturing these last moments before baby arrives, and am praying that the rest of the pregnancy, delivery, and life once that sweet new baby is here all go smoothly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"The stair series," as I like to call it...some of my favorites
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Soph's mom is in love with this sweet little birthmark on her back...I think I am too :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I brought this stool thinking maybe Sophie would like it...she liked it so much it had to be in every shot :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"It looks like I'm being all romantic, but really I'm taking a nap!" ~Stacy :) love her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. great pictures!!!! Love them you did a great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP