Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Growing!

I love watching my clients grow...I'm sure I've said that in almost every single blog post, but its true...its the best part of my job. There is a sense of pride and attachment when you grow right along with the family, from one kid to two, from binkies to bubbles, each moment is treasured.
I have been photographing these kiddos since Devin was just a toddler and now he is a big boy with a little sister. Sessions with these kiddos are always fun, playful, and laid back...truly some of my favorites. It had been a whole year since I'd seen them and boy was I surprised how much they've grown! Thanks so much for a fun evening at the park, you guys rock :)

I don't think there's any doubt who Jocelyn looks like...
Photobucket

Jocelyn, say Cheese :)
Photobucket

beautiful family, inside and out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its such a natural smile...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fruit snack break!
Photobucket

The next 3 tell a story of sharing...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little sibling lovin...
Photobucket

Photobucket

and some professional sulking...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A princess...and evidence that the grass really needs these storms we're having ;) )
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP