Sunday, August 7, 2011

Olivia: 18 months!

Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she lovely! I've been photographing miss O since she was just a little babe, and now she's a gorgeous little girl...where does the time go?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Olivia says "I don't know!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't handle how cute this is...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

one of my favorites.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm guessing she took a bath when she got home...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP