Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weddings with TAK Photography:Nate and Sara

So this wedding post...along with many many more, has been a looong time coming! I have been blessed to be busy this summer both with both children and family sessions, but also second shooting weddings with TAK Photography. Theresa, owner of TAK, is a good friend of mine, and we've teamed up! She shoots wedding and engagements mostly, while my focus is newborns, children, and families, so we refer to each other often :) This is my 3rd summer second shooting for Theresa and I have sooo many fabulous weddings to share, this is just one of many to come. I have chosen some of my favorite images that I took from Nate and Sara's day, which was incredible. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are a lot of photos of this cutie....I kinda loved her ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sara was absolutely stunning!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite.
Photobucket

Often I do photos of the guys while Theresa is with the girls, so you won't often see photos of bridesmaids on here...they were gorgeous I promise :) and the boys were handsome!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nate and Sara's package with TAK included a photobooth...those are always so much fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP