Sunday, June 7, 2009

Family Fun

This weekend I spent a lot of time with my camera! I had two great family shoots as well as some shots of a band at festival :) Saturday I spent the afternoon with Dave, Kelly, Alex, and Oliver. Alex is one of my preschoolers and I had so much fun doing pictures of him and his family. I am very blessed to have this family in my life. Alex makes me smile each and every day and is one of the reasons that I LOVE my job. I had such a hard time picking out photos to put on here...if  I could post all of them, I would. Thanks Dave and Kelly for sharing your family with me and letting me do your pictures. Enjoy! 

Mr. Alex 


and Oliver! 

Such a cute family! 
Love this. 
I couldn't get enough of these brother photos...they are just so sweet! 



The boys! 
Ales and his daddy...this is one of my favorites

I mean really...look at him! so stinkin cute! 

2 comments:

  1. Alex is getting so big! I understand why you had a hard time picking out which photos to post. There are so many cute ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing job you did!! Love the brother pictures too and the one with the three guys is so cute!! I could probably comment on each picture!! I just love these!!! Great job girl keep them coming!! I love seeing your work!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP