Monday, June 8, 2009

Go with the Flow...

On Sunday I had the opportunity to photograph Chris, Brenda, and Bradey. We crossed our fingers and headed downtown in hopes that the rain would stay away. We were lucky not only to stay dry, but to even see some sun! Bradey will be moving up to my preschool class this winter and I cannot wait! Family photos can be challenging, especially with toddlers, you have to go with the flow and hope for the best ( I happen to love the "not so perfect" photos that show true toddler character haha!) I had so much fun and think the photos document Bradey's personality as a 2 year old beautifully. Thanks so much Brenda and Chris for letting me take photos of your little lady.




Look at those sweet cheeks!

I love how Bradey put herself front and center in this one...so cute!

One of my Favorites


ADORABLE


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP