Tuesday, September 1, 2009

J.P.

Last week I photographed Mr. J.P. McDaniel. I met J.P. at Starbucks, where he spends a great deal of time reading and writing. J.P. is a writer and is also interested in acting, and when he asked me to do some headshots I was very excited! My best friend Allie also came along on the shoot, and we had a lot of laughs! J.P. is kind, easy going and hilarious! We had lots of laughs and we may have discovered that J.P. has some model potential ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo....LOVE the suspenders. How suave :) GQ quality right there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the suspenders and the glasses he reminds me of superman as Clark Kent or something like that!! Very good!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP