Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls!

Last weekend I got to do a family session with four of the most adorable little ladies I've ever seen. When Chad and Sara asked me to do their pictures I was thrilled! Chad and Sara's daughter Reese used to be in my preschool class and her sister Sadie just started in my class. Over the last couple of years I've spent a lot of time with this family and getting close to them. They have blessed me in many ways, offered constant encouragement, friendship, support, and not to mention a ton of laughs! We did a few extended family shots of Sara's family as well as some fun candids and smaller family pictures too. I absolutely adore this family, and these photos! (I had to do some quick editing to get them up here before I leave for D.C. so they will need fine tuning later) Enjoy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The newest member of the family :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

The unsuspecting sister
Photobucket

Photobucket

Poser
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I couldn't decide...so here's a few
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks like Sadie is up to no good!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Very cute family!!! I love the addition of the chairs they add a lot!!! I love the one with all the kids sticking their heads out the holes very cute!!! Great job catching this family in the moment!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP