Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tyler and Kayla

On Sunday evening I hung out again with Tyler and Kayla. You may remember these two from a shoot a few months ago. Ty and Kayla are my friend Jeff and Sara's kids and are so much fun to photograph. For this shoot we headed out to a park in Cascade that Sara suggested and snapped some great shots of the kids and some family ones as well (always a bit tricky with a 2 year old!) I do a lot of urban photography so it was kind of fun to step into a more natural setting and just play! This is another long picture post, I've cut it down twice now, and I couldn't narrow it down anymore, there were just too many! Thanks again Jeff and Sara for the opportunity to capture these memories for you.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ty's already a ladies man
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sara wanted this shot, Ty didn't sit long, but I managed to get it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what a lot of my sessions end like ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Someone is going to be a model! I try not to pose kids...this was all her! Also, I wish all kids were missing teeth..I love it!
Photobucket

We can go in there now mom?!
Photobucket

this was the highlight of their night... I love fountains!
Photobucket

after a little fountain fun
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Erin I love this park!!! Bella loves that fountain and plays and plays in it!!! I love the missing teeth too and that little girl sure does know how to pose!!! So cute!! I love the one with the boy and girl back to back very cute!!! Great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP