Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jayce Lamont aka Mr. pouty lips

Thursday was one of the most exciting days of my life because I got to meet Mr. Jayce! I have been waiting and waiting for him to come and couldn't be happier that he is finally here. Jayce's mom Jodie is a really close friend of mine who has always been there for me and I was so happy to be able to share this time in her life. A few months ago I photographed Jodie and JaQuan's wedding and kept talking about how much I couldn't wait to take Jayce's pictures because I was so sure he was going to be cute...I was so right! Here is a sneak peak of the little dude, just a few hours old...I am doing his newborn session wednesday, get excited!

Photobucket
Help..I am so small, I'm drowning in my clothes!
Photobucket
I sleep with one eye open...just incase I might miss something...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
nom nom nom... ;)
Photobucket
I was laughing so hard when I was holding him, he kept sticking his lips out like this...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
haha, copying mommy already...or was it the other way around? ;)
Photobucket
My auntie "Merin" loves me! I love her back...even though I look less than enthused haha ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket
already a baller...leave it to Jodie haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
this is what happy looks like.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP