Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fun in the studio

On Saturday I took a shot at my very first studio photography. I am a natural light girl so luckily this studio had some light to work with, and I even tried out the flash on a few shots...but just a few haha. I was given the opportunity to rent a studio from a friend of mine and I knew just the family to try it out with :) I have photographed the Messings one other time and had a blast so I was so excited to do it again. The Messings are a beautiful family who have so much fun together and make me laugh the whole session. Mr. V and Miss E. brought the energy and kept me on my toes which allowed us to get some really fun shots. Thanks for trying out the studio guys and making me feel comfortable even though I was quite out of my element :)

The girls hamming it up
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love toddlers...always on the move!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this next shot...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is how he really feels
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor daddy!
Photobucket

I had no idea Vaughn was doing this until I started editing...now this is my kind of family photo!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love the studio pictures you did a great job and this family is so cute!!! Love the huge lollipops!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP