Sunday, February 21, 2010

Little lady

I have been loving all my newborn sessions lately and on Saturday I had another awesome morning with Miss Natalie K. Natalie is 12 days old and already starting to show some personality! Natalie's parents are having so much fun with her and her daddy has gotten very good at soothing her when she's upset...he's also becoming quite the songwriter ;) I write all the time how much I enjoy just hanging out at home with my clients and experiencing their everyday life, and this time was no different, I had so much fun with you guys!

Photobucket

What is going on mom?!
Photobucket

Hey guys...i'm down here!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I believe this moment followed some really great song lyrics
2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Showing off those long arms and legs! basketball or volleyball? perhaps both!
revised
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What now picture lady?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love these pictures!! love the hat!! the towels were such a good idea!! I love the one where she is laying over daddy's arm!! Also love the very candid picture where the mom is laughing looks so relaxed!! Great job as always Erin!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP