Monday, March 8, 2010

Luke is 9 months old!

On Saturday I visited my friend Amanda and her boys to do Luke's 9 month photos. I've been taking photos of Luke since he was born and it is so much fun for me to see how much he's grown! Luke wasn't too excited about my ideas for pictures though, so we had to get a little creative including mommy teasing him with his paci to make him laugh, as well as sitting him on the table and holding him there because he thought it was cool. He made me work for it, but he's so cute it doesn't matter if he's crying or laughing, he's always photogenic :) Big brother Austin had some ideas of his own for Luke's pictures, and lucky for Austin, Luke put up with his ideas...and all his hats...Enjoy!

We had to get a couple to document that Luke had to wear this helmet at 9 months...he's such a trooper!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you've seen any of my other sessions with Austin and Luke, you know that Austin always has to dress up for me...this time...a pirate!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are Austin's outfit choices for Luke...quite creative ;)
(Note...Erin Alies Photography does not support giving your baby a gun...so don't. haha)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. very cute little boys!!! love all the outfit choices!!! Great pictures as always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP