Monday, April 18, 2011

Cousin love.

I spent my Saturday morning braving the rain with these 3 cuties! They were troopers and it was so fun to see signs of spring popping up. :) You may recognize sweet little red headed Peyton from her 2 year old pictures a couple of months ago...she is such a doll! These pictures are a surprise for their grandma for Mother's Day and I think she will love them.

Peyton didn't want much to do with pictures at first, but I love this one of Parker and Jackson
Photobucket

I love capturing kids being kids.
Photobucket

Photobucket

gosh they are sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my favorite.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor Parker was having a bit of trouble keeping those pants up! ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP